I would like to share something that is close to our hearts, the thought of having sick kids as being parents, siblings, friends and anybody around. You couldn’t help that it will touch you somehow. I’ve been lucky to never have been through this process but I would imagine that will be hard to everyone. There’s something more about getting that latest tech and it’s being lucky to be healthy and living.
On that note, we’ll love to share this strong and solid ad campaign for the Sick Kids Foundation. Take the time to watch that video, it’s a very powerful message to share. This campaign was made possible with the mightly folks from Cossette and to me it’s one of the best ad campaigns I’ve seen this year. Hope you will enjoy!
At SickKids, we’re not on the sidelines, we’re on the front line. Taking the fight to the greatest challenges in child health. And we are winning.
Watch the Video
- Client: The Hospital for Sick Children
- Agency: Cossette
- Chief Creative Officer(s): Carlos Moreno, Peter Ignazi
- Creative Director/CW: Craig McIntosh
- Creative Director/AD: Jaimes Zentil
- Agency Producer: Dena Thompson
- Production House: Skin & Bones
- Editing House: Skin & Bones
- Animation: The Mill NYC
More information and please donate: http://www.sickkidsfoundation.com.